ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Finally!

I bounced back from my weight loss or lack of weight loss this week. I jumped on that scale and managed to have dropped 2.2 pounds. Honestly I thought it was going to be more and was slightly disappointed but heck, -2.2, that is pretty good!

I guess the Annmarie version of Weight Watcher's really wasn't working out for me. I cetainlt didn't limit myself from the things I love, but I did exercise and track EVERYTHING I ate. And yes, I did say exercise!

Exercise has been something that I have not wanted to do and actually I wasn't doing it. Last week I decided that I would give it a shot and I hoped on my stationary bike or AKA "the clothes rack". I started with 15 minutes on Monday and added 5 minutes everyday, so Tuesday was 20 minutes, Thursday was 25 minutes, you get the picture. This Monday (tomorrow) I start at 30 minutes and do the same thing until I reach one hour, as long as I don't die in the mean time! 30 minutes was a struggle for this 32 year old, over weight chick!

I think one hour will be good for now.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Linda Jones Malonson said...

I have just begin to seriously try once again to lose some of this weight. Tomorrow I will start walking because of daylight saving time. My knee surgery didn't go so well, but I am going to make an efforts.

I am glad you are having some success, it gets harder as you get older, so hang in there.

Diamond said...

Thanks I will. I can see how had it is compared to 6 years ago. I amazes me!

Take baby steps, don't over excert yourself..and good luck!