ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, January 18, 2008

This Is For The Ladies

unless you men wear make-up! Some do, so no chuckling!!

I know this site follows my diet, but I happen to think that there are other things that can be shared as well. We are all trying to feel good about ourselves and losing weight is just one of those ways. Self esteem come in many different forms and if there is anyway to help improve one's self esteem then I am happy to help!

Ok ladies, have you ever applied your make up and wonder if you have done it correctly? I wonder all the time. Usually the only makeup I wear is foundation and mascara, because I feel like I have applied everything else in clown fashion! But this site (click the link) will help guide you in the application of your makeup. If you are basic with your makeup like me, then let someone else know about this site. We all know someone who could use a lesson or two, maybe even three!! Less is more, unfortunalty some don't understand that concept! This site goes over the application of makeup for all parts of your face and I must say, I certainly learned a few things.


0 Nibbles & Sips: