ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's Going On?

I know I haven't been around to much lately, I have been struggling myself staying focused on my weight loss. Saturday I went back to Weight Watcher's. I decided I needed a little help getting back on track. When I weighed in I was surprised to see that I weighed a little more than what I originally thought, damn scale!

I have also volunteered to approve blogs over a blog traffic generating site. I have had a lot of fun doing it and soon enough I will be back on a much regular basis. I have decided that since I have the day off from work I will try to "get ahead" with my posts. Besides that there really is not to much else that is going on, I have been looking at buying my husband a new set of golf clubs. I was thinking maybe Cleveland golf clubs, but I haven't made up my mind yet!

I also want to say thanks to to Cliff over at WIXY's Gone Banana's, he gave me a wonderful award a couple of weeks back and I never accepted it at my blog. Sorry Cliff, really love the award though!


1 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

I have been busy as well. Just went through an audit at work, and even though I was a bundle of nerves, my part come out fine thanks to key people in the company having my back. I guess that's a benefit of being a nice guy.

And you put a lot of thought into your blog and cause those who read it to think, which is two elements of a good blog.