ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, January 18, 2008

My Kitchen Appliances

It seems lately that I have been having to replace my small kitchen appliances! What is the deal? First it was the toaster, now the coffee maker. I don't get it, do they all work together to decide when to crap out? LOL..so tonight I will be out at Walmart once again, this time looking at coffee makers. My husband thinks we just need a basic one, push start and that is it. I beg to differ with him, I want one that has a clock and it must have the option to go on a timer and start its self! There is nothing like waking up to fresh brewing coffee!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Coffee. Seriously, it's awesome.
Removable water reservoir, easy to clean..

Or you could subscribe to Gevalia coffee and cancel after your first month (free coffee maker!). I know a couple of cheapos that have done this and the thing runs pretty darn good.

Anonymous said...

Please remove the link to
1stincoffee .com found here:

http://adayinthezone.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-kitchen-appliances.html

Thanks