ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, January 14, 2008

Weighing In On Week 2

So how did everyone do this week? Me...umm. I lost a pound. I didn't stick to my goal of riding my bike. I did walk though so I guess it makes up for it all.

Losing weight is always hard and sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel, I had alot of that last week, but I made it through and ready to go this week! It amazes me how my motivation changes from week to week. Either I have a good week or a bad week, never in between!

Tonight I am going to run some errands, with all the talk of microwave popcorn being bad for you, I am really interested in getting one of those popcorn machines. I love popcorn and I would love to have a popcorn machine! Besides that, I need to do some grocery shopping, so I guess I will park farrrr away from the doors to get in a little exercise.

0 Nibbles & Sips: