ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Am Really Not A Flake

So my husband and his friends were talking a while back, I happened to be in the next room and heard my husband say he would like a billet grille. So that immediately peaked my interest and I butted into their conversation. "Ooohh, I would like one too! It would give me something to talk about on my blog!" I got a few strange looks and continued on with my questions and comments. "Can I use it in the house or does it go out side? Is it a good grill?? Honey, we need a new grill for out side." At this point and time I must have looked like a real flake cause they are all trying really hard not to laugh. My husband finally stops me and says"It is not a grill to cook food on, it is a billet grille, for the truck!" Awww..now I feel like an ass!

So it gave me something to talk about on my blog, but it had nothing to do with food!

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Good story.

I have another award for you at my blog.