ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What Do I look Like?

This is just a little gripe of mine…

There is a lady who I work with, in her 50’s mind you, and she is as responsible as my 12 year old son. Everyday I listen to her bitch and complain about everything. Her most recent drama was being evicted, I mean come on, and how old do you need to be before you know you need to pay your rent!! Nothing is for free…

So she is broke and asked me if she could borrow some money. First of all, I don’t know you well enough to give you my hard earned money. Second of all, you haven’t been paying your rent, you should have boat loads of cash and third of all, what makes you think that I make enough money to let you borrow $500.00 and still pay my own bills! Helloooo!! I mean, I am not broke or hurting for money, but I damn sure don’t have any to spare. If you can’t pay your landlord what makes you think that I will be confident that you will pay me back!! So of course I could not to that but there are plenty of places that will give you a cash advance online. Needless to say, she was not pleased with that answer.

What do I look like…and ATM machine??

(vent over)

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

She needs a Total Money Makeover. But you can't help someone who is not willing to help themselves.