ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Weighing In On Week 1

So I am pleased with myself. I lost 2 pounds this week. I did what I needed to do. It certainly was not a perfect week, but that's okay. I did not exercise as planned, but that has always been my downfall. This week my goal is to exercise atleast twice. Need to start small, setting goals is great but starting off with them to high could be my demise.

I also wanted to mention something else. My insurance company offers something called Healthy Alternatives. They offer discounts on participating health related services and products. For example, if you wanted to join Weight Watchers, registration would be waived. There are discounts for acupuncture, fitness centers, nutritional counseling, massage, all of course with participating providers. So why not call your group/individual health insurance company and see if they offer something similar. You might find a decent discount to something you have always wanted to try.

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Susan Demeter said...

Congratulations! Thanks so much for stopping by :)