ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, December 21, 2007

Why Drink Water?

Some people like plain water, like my mom and some people have to have something in water to get it down. Me personally, I can drink water plain. But why drink water at all?? Every single diet you are on tells you DRINK WATER and drink atleast eight, 8 oz glasses a day..but why??

  • Water fills you up
  • It helps your skin look better
  • Flushes away impurities
  • Keeps you hydrated

If you can't drink water plain, add something to it. Fresh lemon or lime juice is my favorite or you could add Crystal Light. Crystal Light comes in a variety of flavors and it also comes in decafe! The long and short of it all, plain water is best, but if you can't do plain, try one of the alternatives.

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Stylin said...

Hi Diamond,
Came here from Cliffs blog.
I hate water but have to remember to drink it.I run a lot and my body needs it.
I remind myself that when I get dehydrated,I cannot run!!!

Diamond said...

Thanks for stopping by!! I know it is hard to remember and if you hate it,makes it just that much harder, but you are right, no water = no running!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am obsessed with crystal light, but the mix you add to bottled water is sometimes a pain, plus ive most crystal light products are just flavored mixes. There is actually a new category coming out among these drink mixes that uses a bottle cap instead of packets to difuse the ingredients and the companies are actually using healthy dietary ingredients instead of just sugar. Here is one company: www.drinkyournutrition.com. I don't think they have launched yet but the products look really exciting.

Just thought Id throw that out there

k