ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Got Thunder Thighs??

Yeah...so do I. Here is a way to slim them down!


You can try Two Leg Lifts:

If you have hardwood floors (like me), grab a mat or something soft to lay on.

Lay on either side of your body, doesn't really matter which side you start with, you will work the other side after!

Keeping your legs straight and knees together lift both of your legs in the air. Toes will be pointed forward and feet are flexed. Hold for a count of two and lower. If you need balance, put your hand on the floor. Make sure to only lift your feet and legs about three inches off the floor. Do this as many times as you like, be sure to do the same amount on the other side though, for one set.

Now flip over and do the other side!

That's it! Simple enough...right?

Do you feel the burn yet?? If not, make it harder: Try holding in highest position for 30+ seconds instead of (or in addition to) doing repetitions.

Targets Inner thigh, Outer thigh, Hips, Obliques

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

My buddy Adrian and me knew this girl way back on college. She was pretty and all that but her thighs, man they were like an elephants ... LOL!

We called her Thunder thighs too ... LOL! We were mean back than. Hmmm, come to think of it, we still are ... :D

Spiff, The Spaceman

Anonymous said...

LOL...I think we all have been there..I guess I should retract my statement about having thubder thighs..LOL...they are certainly not as big as an elephant!