ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Junk I Get & Wise vs Worse

Geez, some of the junk mail I get is unbelievable! I get everything from "You have won!! to "Buy our horse supplements" Ummm thanks, but no thanks!


A couple of weeks, maybe a week, I did a Wise Choice vs Worse Choice post about junk food vending machines and today is the Fresh Food Machine. Ever look at that fresh food?? Some of it doesn't look so fresh. I'll fess up to buying something from it once and only once. I decided on a chicken sandwich of some sort and what I received in return was a case of the shits! (sorry) Needless to say, I would rather chew off my finger than get something from there again!

Back to my post..

Wise Choice: The salad! Was that such a surprise? Nooo. A baked potato that would be a pretty good choice too, but the salad with dressing on the side is the best.

Worst Choice: Any one of the sandwiches! Really, I'm serious. They are loaded with high fat spreads and white bread. White bread is junk carbs and those carbs are the ones that get stored as fat.

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a nice blog.