ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get Off The Phone!

Last night I went to the gym and hoped on the elliptical machine. Usually I do cardio but decide that I was going to use the fat burners option instead. Difference, well the fat burning option my heart rate is no higher than 120 and the cardio my heart rate should be no higher than 150.

So I get on my machine no one to my left and a man to my right. The guy seemed a little distracted and I couldn't figure out why. He kept looking in my direction. So I continue along and then I realize what his issue is, the lady on his right is flappin her lips on her cellphone. Are you kidding me! Your at the gym, on a machine and your talking on your phone. I really felt sorry for the person she was talking to, I mean, I wouldn't want to listen to some chic huffing and puffing on the other end! Geez, isn't there a time and a place??

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

This will interest lot of folks.