ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Ummmmm, Here I Go

I have hit a semi funk lately. I always have plenty to blog about, trust me my mind goes 100 MPH, I just don't take the time to get it in a post. Honestly, I have been off the wagon for a couple of weeks. I haven't gained any weight thanks to the walking but I also haven't been on point either. I wish dieting was as easy as obtaining a life insurance quote! So instead of getting on here and talking about it, I have been well, I guess you could say ignoring it. So once again I am hoping back on the wagon. I guess this is all part of the way it goes, maybe one day it will just sink in and there will be none of this on again of again crap.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Diamond, you should remember what that great philosopher, Richard Simmons once said: It's no problem when you fall off the wagon as long as you don't eat the wagon.

Diamond said...

oh no, don't want to do that!