ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, May 05, 2008

Taking Pride In Yourself

So my son is at that age where everything changes physically. At 13 your body is causing havoc!!! I swear the kid goes to be and wakes up taller everyday. I also have noticed some pimple surfacing. I never had them and I was hoping the same for Zachary but that doesn't seem to be the case. They aren't that bad and I hope they never do get really bad, but I still have been debating on whether or not to get him started on an acne treatment before it get full blown.

I have been on the "Take Pride In Yourself" kick with him. His father has a uni-brow and his inherited that unfortunately. Some people may think I am nuts but I recently took him to have his brow waxed! That's right, why wait until he is older, it was bothering him now and it only hurts for a little while! It is all about pride and if I can get him to care about himself now, then maybe we will never have any real hygiene issues later.

0 Nibbles & Sips: