ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Walk At Dusk

So I went for walk last night with my husband, it was a nice stroll, nothing intense. We didn't go walking for exercise, more just to get out of the house. Some of you may know that the Yankees were not on tv, so my husband had no reason to sit on the couch and swear at the television. That poor tv, if it had ears it would either have a real complex or it would get up and whip him with the cord! (Yes, I have quite the imagination at time!)

So we decided that after the school year is over we are going to move and I couldn't be more thrilled! The hunt is on, new home, new town and hopefully a nice quiet neighborhood where I don't have to listen to the rap crap booming in cars at all hours of the night. My landlord was a little deceptive when we looked at this apartment. He told us it was a nice neighborhood, it was quiet and that turned out to be anything but the truth. Obviously it has been a long time sice he slept over here! Our neighbors have people over at 2 am with loud systems and yes they have no respect for others and they blast them. Granted, they may not have to work all day, buy we do. Besides that, they light up the street there are so many of them. My thoughts, shut off your freakin music and turn off the led tail lights. Didn't your parents teach you to have respect for others??

Ok rant over, I certainly can't wait to get the F* outta here!

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Jim Big Toe said...

Remember respect is a two way street. Obviously they are begging you to play your favorite music back at them a 2:15 am.