ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, March 03, 2008

My Weigh In, Ugh

Saturday's weigh in wasn't what I thought it would be, then again why should of it been. I did my version of Weight Watcher's last week and it didn't really pay off! I lost did have a loss of .6, but I certainly wasn't happy with that. It was certainly a smack in the head that says "Wake up dummy, you aren't going to lose weight doing it your way!" So I have decided cutting corner's just is not going to happen, time to put my nose to the grind and do the plan as it was designed.

As for the contest, I decided a few things that will be announced later this week. I spent a lot of time thinking how long it should be. I thought at first maybe the entire season of Spring but that just seems to long. I want it to be an attainable goal. So it will run for 6 weeks, starting the first day of Spring. I don't want to have to get the guys from the New York Moving Company to keep everyone motivated!

Well, more to come!!

5 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Losing weight by osmosis is something that I keep learning you cannot do.

I fall in the trap of failing to plan and as the saying goes, those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

My daughter has linked your blog in one of her latest posts.

Her blog is titled, Welcome to my Crazy Life-http://momtomy3kids.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Diamond,

I went through the same thing also. Just a little bit of patience, or mix it up a little bit by changing your eating habits, or even planning different workout routines for the week.

I remember, I moved from Atkins to the GI Diet after a three weeks of no weight movement, and then I lost another 15 lbs on the last diet before moving to another one.

Just hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in losing weight and i like the backround of your blog.

Liquid said...

Keep pluggin' it girl!

Dee said...

Hey Diamond, if you'd like, I can e-mail you some web links I use to coach people that want to do weight loss. I'm a behavioral counselor at a health and wellness clinic. Just leave me a reciprocal comment or email me from my blog page and I'll be happy to provide you with some stuff.