ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Diet Mishaps - #1

You go to the grocery store on the fly! Don't do it and as I have said before and can not stress enough, DON"T GO WHILE HUNGRY. Try the new thing in shopping, try it online. A study from the University of Connecticut at Storrs found that dieter who shopped online bought fewer high-fat foods. They also found that people tend to stick to their list.

If you don't have the option of shopping online and having your groceries delivered or to pick them up at the store, try to stick to the perimeter of the grocery store. Also, try to stick to your list, I know it is hard and I find myself straying from the list for that bag of cookies that is just screaming my name! Do your best and don't beat yourself up if you do stray...

0 Nibbles & Sips: