ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

YEAH!

My landlord is coming over this weekend and is replaceing the bathroom vanities! I love new stuff, even if it isn't really mine. There is nothing wrong with the ones we already have but I am certainly not complaining at all! I wish he would replace the tub too! It has those sliding doors and they are such a pain. I have to clean the tracks twice a week to keep the water scuzz from happening. Maybe that will be his next project who knows!

I updated the health observances for the month of March, check them out over to the left.------>

Lot's going on, I have a contest to plan and I have one, maybe two people who want to join. I hope more of you decided to join in. Details to come this weekend.

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Liquid said...

Yes....we girls do love our vanities!

". ."
/-