ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, February 18, 2008

No Weigh In

So, I don't have a weight update for last week. I never went to my Weight Watcher's meeting. Not because I did bad, but between my son's partys and being sick, I just had to much to get done. I feel confident that I did well. I stayed on program all week, well that is till Saturday of course! I am back on track this morning and I am ready for the week!

I will defiantly have a weigh in update this coming Saturday!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Liquid said...

I hope you are feeling much better!

Pilgrim said...

Hello Diamond, I've been passing by frequently on WiXY's recommendation . I love the page and am adding it to my blgoroll. See you again and often.

And um, sorry you're a bit under the weather, hope you are well soon.