ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cucumber Salad

I love cucumbers and there us nothing more refreshing than a coool cucumber salad on a hot day. I actually can eat this during the cool days as well! try and see what you think.

INGREDIENTS
1 large cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt pepper, to taste

Simple and easy. Enjoy!

Directions: 1. In a medium bowl, combine cucumber slices and onion slices; set aside. 2. In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients. 3. Add dressing to cucumber and onion, toss well. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.

Serves 4 - Calories: 106 Fat: 10 g Carbohydrates: 4 g Protein: 0.5 g

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Linda Jones Malonson said...

I tried this out! I had meant to come back and tell you how much I enjoyed it. Thanks.

Oh, do you have any more nice and easy, low calories recipes?