ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, February 22, 2008

Excess Skin

Have you ever lost a huge amount of weight and been left with extra skin? I think most of us have some loose and excess skin, some much worse than others. This happens when extremely obese individuals lose weight or when weight loss happens very quickly. To help prevent this you want to lose weight at a slow pace. The recommended 1-2 pounds a week is ideal and it allows your skin time to shrink back naturally. If you have a large amount of excess skin that just won't shrink back, well then surgery may be you only option.

3 Nibbles & Sips:

Liquid said...

Now that is interesting!

Liquid said...

Hey girl,
I have taken my blog private but if you will email me at liquidilluzion at yahoo, I will in turn, send you an invite.

Hope your weekend was great!

Anonymous said...

Diamond, that's so true. People don't think long term effects when they go on a weight loss program.

I know dieters who had to go through plastic surgery to get rid of the excess skin.

It's not a very pretty sight. At all.