ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Get Outside

Looking for a way to get a good workout? Get outside and do some yard work. Get rid of those gas and electric yard tools and get out the self powered ones. Your yard will look great and so will you! Just think, working in the yard can replace going to the gym for the day. Take your kids outside with you, we could all use sunshine and fresh air. Plus it will teach your kids to take pride in what they have and when it is all done, kick back and enjoy your newly beautified yard.

For scrapes, cuts and bug bites make sure you have medical supplies in the form of a first aid kit to treat any of the above. You never know what you will "bump" into while doing yard work.

5 Nibbles & Sips:

Linda Jones Malonson said...

Being old and broken down it's hard for me to get out sometimes. I have a bad knee problems ... I love outdoor. So I ordered me some of those walking sticks, I can't wait for them to get here ... I see some folks older than me walking like the wind using those sticks.

Pilgrim said...

How true. Our yard is buried under three feet of snhow however we heat we wood. Chopping wood is the best exercise I've ever done, especially in the dead of winter. The air is crisp, no mosquitos (sp?) and it feels a wee bit manly *Tim Allen grunt*

Pilgrim said...

How true. Our yard is buried under three feet of snhow however we heat we wood. Chopping wood is the best exercise I've ever done, especially in the dead of winter. The air is crisp, no mosquitos (sp?) and it feels a wee bit manly *Tim Allen grunt*

Pilgrim said...

oops. didn't notice that everytime I hit the enter it added another comment. I should spend more time outside.

Diamond said...

Pilgram - It's ok. I have been guilty of posting the samething several times too! :0)