ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, January 28, 2008

Staying Fit While At Work

I sure know how hard it is to sit at a desk all day. Come 3 o'clock in the afternoon my energy is at an all time low and I am ready for a snack. Here are a few tips to keep on track while at work.

  • Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
  • Start a walking club and encourage others to join you.
  • Buy a pedometer and keep tack of your steps.
  • Exercise at your desk (ex. jumping jacks, marching in place, etc.)
  • Make healthier choices at the vending machines.
  • Use the nutrition information in the cafeteria to help guide you to make better food choices.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

I was told by my fitness instructor that it is better to have many small meals throughout the day. And fruits would definitely boost energy levels.

Diamond said...

Hi Logen, thanks for drpping me a comment. That is how I eat, several small meals through out the day and I never really get to the pont that I am so hungry I feel like I want to chew a finger off.