ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back To Normal

So I am definately feeling better mentally, although I felt the onset of a migraine yesterday, that too has passed! It is amazing to me how had we can be on ourselves sometimes. Losing weight takes hard work and dedication. Sometimes it feels like it just doesn't happen fast enough. I know what I need to do, so I decided that I was going to take a day off from work next week and give myself a birthday make over!

So when you get in a funk, what helps you snap out of it?

4 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Some of the things that get me out of a funk:

Friends

Blogging

Friends from blogging

Time

cube said...

Take the dogs outside & watch them run around & play.

A good book.

And blogging, of course.

Catherine said...

There's the cube again! Wow! I've never met him before and today I see him EVERYWHERE!! LOLOL

What do I do to get out of a funk? I do things like getting in bed and putting the covers over myself including my head and hibernate for a while. I sleep, sleep, and sleep more. Sometimes I eat stuff that I don't care about eating, which is bad. And then I blog, and blog, and blog some more until my mind is full of bloggers and their lives and then I fall asleep. I finally find a way to get up and make it out of the house and I'm OK for a while before another funk sets in, then back to cube one. Not very healthy I know and I'm working on it.

Liquid said...

And today, I hope you are having a wonderful lunch. I admire your dedication and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Much!