ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, January 28, 2008

In A Funk

So this morning I woke up in an off mood. I looked in the mirror and wasn't happy with what I saw, everything just seemed so wrong. Nothing like beating yourself up!

I defiantly need to go for a hair cut, I have spent so much time not caring that I think it really shows. It has been 1 year and 4 months since I went to the salon, those days of nice hair and nails seem so long ago. Even my clothes, I have plenty of nice clothes, just haven't cared much about it. As I progress with my weight loss all that seems to change. Now I want to look nicer and be noticed, as before I could have cared less if anyone knew I was there.

It is funny though, my husband thinks I look fine the way I am. I am glad he thinks so, he doesn't wake up feeling like he should squeeze his body in corsets just to hide the rolls. I can see what has happened to my body and I often wonder why I let it get so bad.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Catherine said...

I found you via BlogExplosion. I hope that you feel better soon. :)

Diamond said...

Thanks! I hope you come again. You know, sometimes I am are harder on myself than I need to be.