ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Years Resolution's

Will you make it? They say 86% of people will flunk out!

So New Years is just days away. Have you decided what your resolution will be? Are you going to lose weight, quit smoking or drinking? Maybe spend more time with your family....Like me..I am fortunate to still have my Great Grandmother and I don't spend nearly as much time with her as I should! Save money or spend money? Me, I wanna save money...I would really like a new mattress ! A good nights sleep is key to good health as well!

What ever your resolution is, make it meaningful and a reachable goal. Don't stress out if you fall down, just dust yourself off and start again. Nobody is perfect and we will all have bad days but it certainly doesn't mean you can't do it. For instance babies, imagine what this world would be like if all the babies in the world decided they were going to give up learning how to walk and talk. We would have millions of adults whining and crawling all over the place! (That is not a pretty picture!) What do they do? Fall, cry and pick themselves up and try, try again.

With that said, I wish you all the best of luck!

Look out for some changes around here...I will be posting an "About Me" and would like to post some "About You". I would like to make this blog a fun place to be. A place where we can all learn together, have fun, share stories, ideas, tips and so one. So look out for the changes and if you would like to email me you can at adayinthezone@gmail.com .

0 Nibbles & Sips: