ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, December 28, 2007

Good Way To Advertise

So I have been sitting here thinking of a way to promote this blog..I guess there are a million and one ways to do it. I could join blog social sites, have a contest, comment on other peoples blogs and I guess I could just keep going on with the list. But what if I used advertising pens? A pen is something everyone uses. I could leave them in random places like the bank, at a store, restaurants..do a oops I left my pen! It would have my URL on it and if you are a "pen thief" (like me) you are going to use the pen and then place it in your purse or pocket with out thinking about it. One day you will pull that pen out again and think "Oh geezz, look there is a website, hmm, I think I will check it out!"

Yes, no? I think I will give it a shot!

4 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Since January will be the month when people are going to need weight loss tips, I plan on featuring your blog, with a link on the upper right.

I try to take care of my friends.

Cliff said...

You are now officially the featured link for January, 2008.

Anonymous said...

Diamond, I am one of those "pen thieves" that keeps on taking everyone elses pens, and leaving them elsewhere.

Maybe you should give them all to me instead :)

Diamond said...

Thanks Cliff!!

Sharon - LOL..I will remember that!