ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Smoking

I have decided to give a go at quitting smoking...again! I am starting to feel like I am on a health craze or something or maybe because a birthday freak out is coming. I always get antsy around my birthday, I don't like getting older.

I haven't gone to the gym for quite sometime and it looks as though it will be another couple of weeks. I finally got to the doctor after 2 weeks of knee pain to find out I have a problem with my meniscus and what is called a Baker Cyst. So the doc prescribed an anti inflammatory and I need to go back to see him in 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be better. Until then, I guess I am stuck with upper body workouts and making sure I stay focused with Weight Watcher's.

Oh, back to the smoking thing. I think what triggered it is that I think back to the struggle I have at the gym. It is hard to be a smoker and the try to do cardio. Sometimes I feel like I am going to die, my face is beat red and I get some looks. Scariest part, next year (2010) I will have been smoking for 20 years..hmmm.

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Mariah said...

Good luck with quitting!