ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Candy

Oh my weakness...Halloween is my favorite time of the year and unfortunately I enjoy eating the candy too! This year I am going to try hard not to eat so much, seeing as the gym is really paying off! Really though it is soo hard to say no to the little chocolaty bars that I hand out every year..How could I deprive the children of such goodness? I know, contributing to their sugary addictions and possible acne problems is not good either, but after all, it is Halloween. Geez...snap out of it already!

So do you guys help fuel the childhood addictions to sugar on such an awesome night? Or are you they family that hands out other things such as little boxes of raisins, bags of pretzels or something else? Please do share with me what you give out for Halloween goodies. I am always open to hearing what kids refer to "that house" are giving out this year.

4 Nibbles & Sips:

Jae Kay said...

I always have candy ready down by the front door ready for trick or treaters, but since I moved to London I've ended up "having" to eat it all as no one comes round. :(

There are a lot of cranky people out there so I can understand why fewer trick or treaters are coming round.

cube said...

I always give out candy. Good candy. Tasty, yummy candy. It's only once a year. It won't kill anybody.

Besides, have you ever seen a happier person than a kid with a bag of candy?

Liquid said...

Knock, knock!

Trick or trick!

:)-

Chandira said...

I have a bowl of candy on my desk inn work, company policy, as I'm on the front desk. Try ignoring it for the whole year! Been here 6 1/2 years now, and I don't have any will power. I'm amazed I'm not 200lbs..