ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, October 20, 2008

I Think I Have Been Scarred

Ok, so I am one of those die hard Discovery Health and TLC channel watchers. Not much bothers me when it comes to shows that have to do with facial deformities and different things of that nature. That is until last night...Last night I watched 2 hours of the Tree Man on TLC. This man had massive warts growing all over his body and his hands and feet looked like tree roots. Now I feel all out of sorts, I mean usually it doesn't bother me but I just can't shake the feeling of being really, well, grossed out. I know it is not his fault and maybe it is because it is warts, I don't know. I kinda wish I went and looked for that tv lift cabinet that my husbands want. I just feel creeped out and now I am kicking my self in the ass for watching not 1 hour but 2 hours of shows about this guy. I really do feel bad for him and they have been trying to help him, thank god.



Ir amazes me how brave people are and very brave at that because I would never be able to walk around with such a disorder like this. Now, I am going to go have a cigarette and try to get this out of my mind.

4 Nibbles & Sips:

cube said...

Yikes! Now you've got me all creeped out too.

Diamond said...

Sorry..

Anonymous said...

this is very heart-breaking... i mean yes, the feeling of being disgusted is natural for us. Why? because after all, this is not an every day sight we get to see

It would be helpful if you cud recall the medical terminology of the disease that guy is suffering...

by the way, i stumbled on ur blog thru blog explosion surfing program... very interesting and unique blog indeed!

Mas Hery said...

now he is fine, after some surgery on his body, thanks god.