ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wise vs Worst Vending Machine #2

Do you have 2 different vending machines full of junk at your job?? Thank goodness we don't or I would be in a world of trouble!

Same as the post below..these are your choices..

  • Oatmeal Cookies
  • Jumbo Soft Pretzel
  • Animal Crackers
  • Soft/Chewy Candies
  • Nut Rolls
  • Taffy
  • Onion Chips
  • Pork Rinds
  • Popcorn Cakes

Wise choice..you guessed it, the popcorn cakes. I personally wouldn't choose those, I find it hard to eat something that looks like it came out of a package. You know those popcorn foam peanuts!

Popcorn is always the best choice(I could eat that) and NO you can't drench it in butter! If you are like me and can't do the popcorn cakes then opt for the animal crackers instead.

Worse choice..The Pork Rinds! Really though what are pork rinds? I have never had them and really don't think I ever will. Something about them isn't quite right. Pork rinds have 600 calories and 40 grams of fat per 4 oz serving.....geez, now I really want to know what they are! Google here I come!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Biggest problem with popcorn for me is the hulls get stuck between my teeth.

Our shop across town has those sugar free fat free wafers. They are also taste free.

Sometimes you can cure munchies by drinking water.

Anonymous said...

I work at a school and for some reason they brought in this 'great' cafeteria service. . In all honesty, I think the vending machines have better food than these people some days. Fried, Fried, Sauce-slathered on, Fried. That's all I see.

However, out of that list, I'd personally get the soft pretzel and wipe off the salt, those last me a LONG time. Longer than any of the other snacks would :)