ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Geez...How Much Noise

can one person make?? I am downstairs on the computer and my son is upstairs moving around coffee tables! Why in the world do you need to move the coffee tables at 7:48 in the morning? Sometime he makes more racket than necessary, some days it sounds like I have 3 teenagers instead of one. It amazes me everyday how fast he is growing up..still a little stubborn but much more willing to do what he needs to do without be badgered at on a regular basis. That is all I can ask for I guess.

Today I have a lot to do, my mother in law is coming over, ugh, I have to take pictured of my son and right now I think I need to go to the gym! I need to prepare myself for the mother in law visit! This will be the first time she has come over, literally, we moved in over the 4th of July weekend.

0 Nibbles & Sips: