ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's Slimy

It's hot and humid outside this morning. I wanted to hit the pavement for a walk but quickly changed my mind! I can't wait for it to break! I have been sitting here most of the morning, not really doing a thing. I read the news, checked my Ebay stuff and was looking at Akoya pearls
, I know, pretty boring morning. I also talked to my mom for a little while, she seems to be hanging in there. The business she works for is closing its doors and she is a little sad. The new owner took a 50 year old business and ran it into the ground. They put their house in the market yesterday, you can't have a mortgage and only one person working.

I really feel bad for them, they don't deserve to have all this happening to them. Hopefully it doesn't take to long to sell. Hopefully she can find another job, although it is hard to come by a 15.00 an hour or better up in Littleton New Hampshire!

0 Nibbles & Sips: