ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Final Stretch

We are supposed to move this weekend and I am not so sure it will happen. My tag sale via Ebay is just about over, I still have more things I can get rid of but I don't want to get stuck in a jam. I pretty much got rid of all the stuff we didn't want except a table lamp and some small stuff. I will donate the rest to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. It went fairly well, I wish I could do it full time and not have to go to my lovely job!

I really am looking forward to this move, once I get settled in I will defiantly be back on track with weight loss. I have just let that get away. It was a stupid move on my part but I have managed to gain only a few pounds, less than 5 , so that is good! A new home and a fresh start will be good for me. There are a couple of other things I need to get rid of after this move but that will take time and more to come about it.

0 Nibbles & Sips: