ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wow, I forgot!

It has been awhile since I have been here! I forgot my user name and password.

Things have been a little tough at home and just when you think things are settling down, there is more drama unfolding! I have been reading some weight loss books lately for more tips and ideas. Weight loss has been slow going, but at the same time I haven't put much effort in either! My son has had some problems, we are looking to move and I have been trying to get an EBAY business going. I am still walking at work, that maybe what is saving me from gaining!

Well it is time for me to go to work, my real job that is! Hurray, yeah right! I think I have come up with the best schedule for complteing the things I love. Blog in the morning and handle EBAY in the evening!

0 Nibbles & Sips: