ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Have You Heard Of This..

The this I am referring to is called Orovo. I personally thought it was some kind of vacuum cleaner or machine of some sort. Apparently not, Orovo is actually another, yes another, weight loss aid. It comes in the form of a pill and apparently you can make money selling it at the same time. From the looks of it they sell more than diet pills but quite honestly, it is not the type of business I want to get involved with. I don't think I could sell something that could potentially hurt someone. Besides is the old fashion way of losing weight the best way??



With that said, if it sounds interesting to you go ahead and check it out.

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

I agree with you Diamond. The best way to lose weight is eat less and exercise more. It also helps to get around as many positive influences as you can.

Summer is now officially here, as Memorial Day has come and gone. Get out and get some fresh air.

Cliff Note: Too bad your Yankees and my Indians aren't giving us too much to cheer about.

Cliff Note II: Thank you for your comment about my grand children.

Diamond said...

Your welcome..(on the kiddies)

Yankess are stinkin it up!!

I don't know much, actully nothing, about the Indians! LOL