ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Friday, May 30, 2008

I want one!!

I want one of those shower chairs !! Not because I need it, but because some times I stand in the shower wasting water after I am done doing what I need to do. YES, I am guilty of that, I just don't liked to be rushed on some days. Like today, I was late for work, because I goofed off on EBAY longer than I should have, got in the shower late and stood there to long. Then I got ready for work, packed up my lunch (that takes a long time too). I did this all as if I had plenty of time to spare! I actually had none.

You know what it is, I just can't stand going to work anymore!

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

What's really funny is although you are closer in age to my kids than you are me, we are a lot alike.

I screw around way too much before I leave for work too. Of course I have a 46 mile drive. In that way I'll bet we differ.

Anonymous said...

See, great minds think a like!