ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Turbo Jam

I should be looking for a tv wall mount, but seeing as I really don't feel like it and I have a question anyways. Have you tried Turbo Jam or maybe you know someone who has? I saw the infomercial on tv and it really peaked my interest. I really want to try it, but I want to hear from some people who have tried it or are using it now. I did some research online and the most I could find is that customer service stinks. I found one site that had reviews on the product. Most of them where positive, although there were a couple of negatives. So if you have tried Turbo Jam, please drop me a comment, I am really interested in your opinion.

1 Nibbles & Sips:

Sydney Lauren said...

I have had the maximum results package for almost 2 months now and I love it. I lost a total of 14 inches in the first month and that was working out 5 to 6 days a week and being semi-careful about what I eat. I liked it enough to buy more DVDs, so I would say it was definitely worth the $. I am about to measure for month 2 and I am sure I have lost more b/c my clothes are falling off of me.