ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Need A Cleaning?

LOL..I can't tell you how many times I have thought of different corner cutting ways to lose weight! I think the one that has stuck out in my mind the most was when I decided that I was going to cleanse my body. The claims you can lose 20 some-odd pounds just by using a Colon Cleanse or body detoxifying program, sound really easy to do. BUT after some research I changed my mind! I guess it was due to the fact that your body goes through a slightly uncomfortable process. I have absolutely no tolerance for pain and decided that it wasn't really for me! Besides, I have seen some pictures of what they claim is in your body and I really don't want to see it come out of mine!

Have you ever cleansed your body? No extreme details needed!!





2 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

I've seen those colon cleansing programs before too, and like you, thought it sounded an easy way to lose a few pounds.

The research I did after very quickly changed my mind. The stuff that is supposed to come out of your body is nothing short of gross, and to be quite honest, it would terrify me to see that kind of crap in my toilet bowl!

I think I'll stick to the usual method of watching what I eat and my workout routine. It's slower but much less painful!

Here via Blogexplosion.

Anonymous said...

Hi.

I actually have tried two different colon cleansers. One was an herbal and the other was the oxygen cleanser you speak of above.

I personally prefer the oxygen cleanser, because I didn't have to mess with any fiber shakes or laxative teas, like I did with the herbal one.

I honestly felt that it helped me out, but I frequently suffer from constipation... so, I could see an immediate difference.

Great Post!