ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, February 25, 2008

About Time

Awww, no digital signage needed. It is about time they fixed spellcheck, I thought I was going to need start using a digital disclaimer to prove that some of those misspelled words in post's were mine!

I could be the last person in the world to know that s[ellcheck has been fixed but man, it is about time. What a pain it has been for the last few weeks, I know some of my misspelling were missed! I would have thought it would have been fixed long before this, but I guess it really wasn't a tool that Blogger thought people used! Oh well, now it is fixed and that really makes my day! (I know, pretty sad!)

5 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Diamond: Being one who is very particular about making spelling errors, I have found that since I have made friends online, whether or not they misspell words make no difference to me. I'm just glad they have something for me to read.

I hope lack of spellcheck had nothing to do with anyone not posting.

Diamond said...

I don't care if others make spelling mistakes - but when it affect me and my spelling that is a different story!!

Liquid said...

I guess I just read things.......
Phonetically (sp?)

lol

Glad it has been resolved.

Have a super day, dah'ling!

Leia said...

I don't think it's sad... but then, I'm a language practitioner. Spelling errors make me go crazy. Now THAT's sad! Great blog.

Diamond said...

Thanks deivant one! We all have a few things that make us crazy! Please do stop by again.