ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Vending Machines

They are not my friend!! We have them at work and of course they are always full of goodies. Chips, candy, cookies, little bags of mixed nuts, oh and the snack cakes! Snack cakes are my weakness. I defiantly try not to keep any change or one dollar bills with me! What about you? What is your vending machine weakness?

If you must have a snack try to go for the Pretzels. I know, not going to cure a sweet tooth! If it is something sweet you crave, skip the fruit pies and go for the the Ho Ho's or a Hershey's Sweet Escape Triple Chocolate Bar!

Fruit Pie
Calories: 470
Fat: 22

Ho Ho's
Calories: 380
Fat: 17
Another Tip: Find a couple of friends at work and share them. That will defianlty cut the calories!

Hershey's Sweet Escape
Calories: 160
Fat: 5



2 Nibbles & Sips:

Cliff said...

Diamond: Thanks for coming to my blog.

Now in answer to your question on the last post of yours, I call losing weight after I quit smoking a miracle.

Since I've been trying to lose weight, I just lay off the snack foods. I bring in yougurt for my morning break, and will eat a banana in between break and lunch.

One of the biggest things to take into consideration is carbs. Of course I have to do that since I am diabetic.

Anonymous said...

Ok...makes sense..I suppose I would do better if I tried harder!