ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, December 10, 2007

My Other Bad Habit

Besides being overweight, I smoke. Yup, I sure am full of them! There are times I think why, why do I smoke, I should quit. There are other times, like what happened just now that make me think "I smoke because I want to and I guess, I like it!"

There is a guy I work with who is an ex-smoker. He was really very successful at quitting and I am proud of him. BUT is it within his right to follow me down the hall and ask "Ann Marie, where are you going? Ann Marie?"

My answer "Outside."

Him "For what?"

Me " To smoke."

Him" Come on Ann Marie, I thought you were gonna quit! What are you going outside for and why are you still smoking."

Me "Are you going to keep following me and I smoke because I want to. I could quit tomorrow and be hit by a bus."

UGGGGGG, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! I ALREADY KNOW IT IS NOT GOOD FOR ME!!!

0 Nibbles & Sips: