ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Please No More BBQ's

OMG another one! So this weekend we have another BBQ to go to. Completely understandable, it is of course Labor Day weekend. This one is at my husbands Dad's house. I hope it will be the last one. We have gone to a lot of parties this summer and they all have had alot of food!

I never really got back on track, well I mean, I have cut out the junk and a lot of carbs. Eating a lot more fruits and veggies. I found when I did the Zone I felt great physically. The main problem was that it was so damn expensive! I was spending nearly $300.00 a week on food and that wasn't including stuff for my son. So I think I will take this weekend and try to use the same concept just not so hard core!

0 Nibbles & Sips: