ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

8 Random Facts

Hello everyone!! Last week I was tagged by Jim and Em at Go! Smell the Flowers on 8 random facts about me. I decide to pass this time. I have been tagged 3 other times and I think I am going to run out of random facts!! But I am going to tag other bloggers..

Here are the rules..

The rules of tagging are that each blogger starts by posting 8 random facts about themselves, then list 8 blogs that they like, leaving a ‘you’ve been tagged’ comment with each blog. Simple as that.


So, if you’ve been tagged copy the rules and write 8 facts of your own. Then select 8 people and pst them at the end of the post with links to their addresses!



The unsuspecting bloggers
All Over The Bored,A Great Pleasure ,Cleo Livin' Life , Two Write Hands , Terri Terri Quite Contrary , Anything Goes, Rants & Ravings Of A Redhead and Absolutely True

6 Nibbles & Sips:

Emily Suess said...

Thanks for the tag. You can find my 8 things here

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I've done this one 3 times, but I'm up for trying again! It may be a few days though.

Diamond said...

No Problem Terri..when you have a chance. I know what it is like to be tagged so many times. That's why I passed on this one..

Two write hands...thanks!! Going to check them out now!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Thanx for the tag Diamond. I've been tagged before and I'm such a boring person it's gonna take me forever to find another 8 random facts about myself ... LOL!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

thanks for the tag! this is my second time. but i am excited to post another 8 random factcs about me. on my way to do it. :)

Brenda Starr said...

It doesn't count if I don't know about it.......right????