ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, June 18, 2007

Food, food and more food!!

OH MY GOOODNESS...I feel like I ate a tone this weekend. Saturday my husband and I went out on a date. It has been since Oct. 2006 since we had been out, just him and I alone. We went to Chili's for dinner. I had Monteray Chicken, which I might say was very good!! It was a marinated chicken breast smothered with cheese, bacon and topped with fresh diced tomatoes. I gave my husband my smashed taters and ate my veggies. Very Good!!

Sunday we went to a Father's Day Pool Party. It was all family and there was a tone of food. Again I tried to behave! I had a piece of chicken, small piece of steak and fruit salad. Then desert came out and that was the end of it all!! I did try to keep it under wraps. I have 5 pretzels that at a Hersey's Kiss stuck on them and a brownie. Boy they were good!!

3 Nibbles & Sips:

The Cat Realm said...

You confuse us!
We thought you are a fellow cat blogger (see your picture!) But you seem to be human...
Too bad.... But we do like the look of your blogs! Maybe we visit again...
WHO is that cat in the picture???

Diamond said...

Well, thanks for stopping by anyways!! That one of my furbabies. His name is Emmit..that is one of my favorite pictures of him..

Johnny Ong said...

the chilli's in malaysia has a big serving on their food too. at times, small eaters may not be able to finish their food. but it's just nice for me.....to sustain my size..haha