ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, December 29, 2008

I Am Stunned

So I have been MIA for a few days, well yesterday I posted but I didn't hang around to read blogs. This morning on the other hand was a different story. I learned that Liquid from Liquid Illusion had passed away on Christmas Eve. A very sad day for so many. Between her wonderful photos and her witty, yet sometimes snarky poems, I am not sure what I will miss the most. Rest in peace...

4 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

ya.. thanx diamond.. if u can u jus brief me what experience she had..

cube said...

Do you mean this liquid illuzion?

If so, what happened?

cube said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a sad year end . But there is some one who is just as good as her wait for you get in place of Liquid Illusion.