ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Been A Few Days

I haven't been here in quite sometime, not to long but longer than I like. Things have been crazy with the holidays and now that they are almost over I have a little breathing room.

I am still on track with Weight Watcher's, although I did gain 2 pounds at this weigh in yesterday, I was a little disappointed but I guess that is how the human body works. This week shall be better! In my defense, it is hard to do this and go to someone elses house for Christmas dinner. My mother in law covers every veggie in butter...drives me crazy. Even before Weight Watcher's I couldn't stand it. This year she made carrots and then green beans with bacon. The veggies were fresh, so that was a plus but she killed them with the coating of butter.I like butter but geezz..that is a bit much. If I was a diet pill sucker taking Fentraphen I would probably double up the dose! I mean what else was I going to do? Rinse off the butter?!?!

But that day is behind me and now I am off to a fresh start!

0 Nibbles & Sips: