ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Monday, October 06, 2008

Wake Up People!

So I guess I am on a small rampage this morning and really am at my breaking point. Go figure, it is 5:42 am and what could possibly be driving me to the brink? Well, alot! I guess I may have waited to long for my coffee, nah, maybe blog issues..YUP. Custom domains, BlogSpot and Google Aps are the culprits...

You know I have talked about diet pills a lot lately and I guess trying to find real stories from real people has been tough. All companies want people to purchase their product so they come up with all of these so called great reviews. Ever read a Hydroxycut review? Now try and find someone who has personally had a bad experience. Pretty tough, you can find a lot about the dangers of using this product but not much from real people. I guess since ephedra has been banned, thisngs have quieted down a little. So who is up for a trip to the gym or a stroll around your neighborhood? Come on people, are you proud to say you belong to the fattest nation on the earth?

2 Nibbles & Sips:

Anonymous said...

I don't think diet pills are the way to lose the pounds. Unfortunately, one has to lose weight the old fashion way- diet and exercise. It sucks! There is no magic pill, just a healthy life style. What a drag!

Editor of the Remember Love Canal blog said...

I linked your blog from my blog. I hope you don't mind. Have a nice day.