ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Like a Ton of Bricks

Hmmm...how time flies when you get older. It just came to me now that Thanksgiving is right around the corner! I guess this year we will be at my father in laws house. So sad because my mom makes the best cornbread dressing you will ever have in your life....wondering if she could mail me some?!? I know, we need to get past Halloween first, I was going to decorate today but it is raining. For anyone trying to eat healthy like me, we are really screwed over the next few months. October = my anniversary..3 years on the 8th, then Halloween, then comes November and Thanksgiving, the December, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, January = New Years Day...ugh food, food and more food. We will get through it, I promise!

0 Nibbles & Sips: