ss_blog_claim=bf44054c0fd1bbd7e9ccacabba9e52b3

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Am A Slacker

I confess, I have been slacking here at A Day In The Zone. But I don't need to tell you guys that! Between Ebay, moving and my overbearing boss there just doesn't seem like there is enough time in a day. So I have decided that I must drop something from my daily list but what do I drop?? How about my boss..LOL, yeah right! No really, I am not going to drop anything. I just need to learn to manage my time a little better. I know, I have said it before, I will get back into blogging. Well I have been here 2 days in a row. That's a start!

Unfortunately I have to go and do a couple of things. I have to check up on my grandfather who fell down a flight of stairs in Paris..LOL. It's not funny, but if you knew my grandfather then you would understand. I hope my grandparents had some sort of travel health insurance. But I will be around later to update my outdated template!

0 Nibbles & Sips: